Re: [OM] Mammoth E-30 Product Review - Zone-10 Website

Subject: Re: [OM] Mammoth E-30 Product Review - Zone-10 Website
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:13:00 -0700
Oh Yeah!!  I used to live under the landing pattern for Carswell AFB, and we
not only got the occasional B-58, but B-36s.  Used to say that the railroad
runs through the middle of the house.  Those six 4360s and four J57s could
really shake things up.  The reason for there only being an occasional B-58
was they were in the test program.  That being said, when they flew there
was also an  F102 as a chase plane.
Paul in Portland OR