Re: [OM] Mammoth E-30 Product Review - Zone-10 Website

Subject: Re: [OM] Mammoth E-30 Product Review - Zone-10 Website
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 06:40:44 +0000
That sounds reasonable, thanks, Mark.  All IN systems have to guess at
their position on the earth before being aligned.  They need this to
know what the angular acceleration should be so as to erect the
platform level.  Presumably the local gravitational force is part of
the erection and alighnment process.

Just before I left the F16, the platforms were stabilised with ring-
laser gyros.  They were fantastic machines!

Chris