Re: [OM] Mammoth E-30 Product Review - Zone-10 Website

Subject: Re: [OM] Mammoth E-30 Product Review - Zone-10 Website
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:50:05 -0000
Presumably by having the two devices set at 180 degrees to one another, you
can compare the readings from each and work out the attitude of the camera
body without needing to know its absolute position.  Thus the "leveller"
simply allows you to adjust the camera attitude until the readings from each
device are equal.  I suspect "load cell" would be a better description than
"accelerometer", though doubtless the latter incorporates the former.

And that would be stationAry, please, Chris!

Piers