Re: [OM] OT Recycling, again :-)) [was Off-topic: Re: 1TB drives now und

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Recycling, again :-)) [was Off-topic: Re: 1TB drives now under $100]
From: Ian W <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:02:18 +0100
I have a Libretto U105 which I use for travel and surfing while watching
TV it is a fully functional laptop in minature, these netbooks aren't
new ;-)

The screen it has is 7.2" with 1280X800 resolution, after searching some
forums etc I found that you could change the settings to display outside
the normal range and I set the screen to 1280X1024 and when you move the
mouse down it automatically scrolls the display up and down, I also
changed the default font size in thunderbird and use opera as a browser
because of its zooming ability, I normally have it set to  120 percent.

It is fast enough and highly portable but even with the above settings
it can be tiring to use long term, however the tips may be of use to
other small screen users.