Re: [OM] (OM) Off-topic: Re: 1TB drives now under $100

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Off-topic: Re: 1TB drives now under $100
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 07:07:27 +1100
That's not an SUV - nothing much 'sporty' about it! It's a real 4WD
with a chassis and stuff although a bit more refined than the
original design. You will have the feeling that you can drive over
anything that gets in your way. The most comfortable vehicle I ever
owned.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx