Re: [OM] (OM) Off-topic: Re: 1TB drives now under $100

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Off-topic: Re: 1TB drives now under $100
From: ws <omls@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 21:22:23 -0500
At 01:24 PM 2/1/2009, Brian wrote:
><snip>
>
>Remember this?
>http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~razzle/Obsession_617/obsession_617.html
>
>It should arrive in Melbourne this week, if it has not arrived already.
>Recycling, again :-))
>
>And I have just bought a Koni-Omega 180 f/4  lens on the Bay, and sent one
>of my KOM bodies to Greg Weber in Fremont NE for servicing.
>More recycling ...

I don't remember, perhaps it was during my absence. But that looks
very cool. Maybe you can get Peter Lik's Vegas shop to print some
results when you have them. :-)

Please keep us informed how this works out. I think some
computer upgrade may be in order to deal with the images.
Do you plan to scan the results? any plans along what you want
to do with the resulting images? I'm curious for myself as well.

WayneS