[OM] food<>photography, was A little street shooting in Cambridge (MA)

Subject: [OM] food<>photography, was A little street shooting in Cambridge (MA)
From: "siddiq@xxxxxxx" <siddiq@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:01:20 -0800
On Feb 1, 2009, at 9:29 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> <snip>
>
> I love how photography threads so often morph into food threads.
<snip>

OK, time to share some snapshots, and yes, they are just snapshots,
nothing deliberate, and therefore nothing that great. You just hit on
two of my favourite things, food, and photos.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2108283&id=6313229

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2120428&id=6313229

Usually end up eating more than photoing, hence only two galleries.
Rest have more ppl than food, the former dispatching the latter in
short order.

An aside, any listees on FB? msg me offline, will add :)