[OM] (OT) A little street shooting in Cambridge (MA)

Subject: [OM] (OT) A little street shooting in Cambridge (MA)
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:45:27 -0500

Bombay Club is around there---been there 3 or 4 times.  A solid B.
There is a Southern Indian place with the same owner as Rani's on
Harvard street around the corner, if you like dosas etc.  For something
different an Afghan place, The Helmand,  (owned by Karzai's brother) is
near Kendall Square---a several mile drive from where you were.  I have
them on speed dial.  Most often requires a reservation even on a
weekday eve.
Nice series, thanks for posting.
Mike

There are several good ones. My preference was Cafe of India at 52
Brattle St. Good buffet, open front in the summer. Small and can get
crowded at peak times.

Chuck Norcutt

Bob Whitmire wrote:

Didn't try the burgers. The smell of grease coming out of the place
suggested I might be down for the count. But there were a _lot_ of
people waiting to get in there at one point. Maybe they believed the
sign. There's an excellent Indian restaurant near the Harvard Co-op,
the name of which I can't recall. I've eaten there a couple of times.

--Bob Whitmire
"Art's just fart without the eff."
www.bwp33.com