Re: [OM] Lexar Image Rescue 3 attached

Subject: Re: [OM] Lexar Image Rescue 3 attached
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 14:47:08 -0500
Install Image Rescue 3 that I sent you and attempt to recover deleted
files.  If, prior to erasing all, there were individual deletions made
the recovery may not work or may work for some images and not others.
These images may be corrupted or truncated.

Lesson:  NEVER delete images in camera.  If you make a mistake such as
here with multiple erasures or accidentally formatting the card a single
file erasure may prevent successful recovery of other images.

I'm copying this to the list to spread this same advice which I've given
here before.

Chuck