Re: [OM] Help needed: any possible way to recover them ....

Subject: Re: [OM] Help needed: any possible way to recover them ....
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 14:01:52 -0500
Fernando,

If you're on a Mac, google a program called EXIF UNTRASHER. It recovers
deleted files from memory cards, even if you formatted the card. I've been
successful with it a number of times, and it is freeware. I think there are
free programs, as well as ones that you'd have to buy, for Windows too.

Don't use the card anymore until you do the recovery, taking new photos will
overwrite some of the deleted ones.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography