Re: [OM] More on noise E3 - iso 3200

Subject: Re: [OM] More on noise E3 - iso 3200
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:55:07 -0500
Some children.  His younger sister always has a big smile on her face
and loves to have her picture taken.  But I did catch him acting more
naturally at Thanksgiving time here and in the next 9 shots.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Thanksgiving%202008/img_0727e.htm>
His sister and two of his three cousins follow.  They like having their
picture taken too.

Unfortunately, the color isn't very good.  This was ISO 3200 under a dim
incandescent overhead light that was casting strong shadows under eyes
nose and chin.  After trying to lighten shadow detail and counteract
strong red reflections from the table mat under their chins there wasn't
much real skin color left.  Obviously, no flash units were used or
harmed in the production of this series.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt