Re: [OM] More on noise E3 - iso 3200

Subject: Re: [OM] More on noise E3 - iso 3200
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:43:07 -0500
LOL!  You are not alone.  It has all become too complicated and I almost
always forget something.  Fortunately, I usually catch the error in time
but not always.  I will always shoot raw only if for no other reason
that I usually forget to set an appropriate white balance.

Then, even if I remember all the technical details something else can
happen.  Several months ago my daughter asked me to take photos of her
two children.  I took about a dozen shots in the back yard with the kids
sitting on a low stone wall.  She rejected them all because my grandson
had a "false" smile on his face.  Seems I don't know what his "real"
smile is supposed to look like.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt