Re: [OM] More on noise E3 - iso 3200

Subject: Re: [OM] More on noise E3 - iso 3200
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:59:50 +0800
Yes, there is a little back focused but still ok for Luc, some larger radius
sharpening should improve, with your file of size 1824x1368 I have tried an
unsharp mask of Amount=40% and Radius=3.5. For the original file you may try
some other values yourself, you may also mask out other areas if you don't
want other part of the image to be affected.

C.H.Ling