Re: [OM] ( OM ) E-510 arrived

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) E-510 arrived
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 07:27:22 +1300
Hi all, your various comments accepted.

What I wrote are first impressions. And as for size CF the OM bodies; I do
have a winder permanently on my OM4Ti and my OM2 in order to give a
better grip and hold, as well as providing that extra mass that OM bodies
need in order to dampen vibration off-tripod.

I'll use the E-510 for the main reason I bought it in the first place; more
pixels.
I look forward to getting benefit from the IS.
The Zuiko 40/2 and the Kiron 28/2 fit very nicely.
I do miss the upper deck information screen of the E-1; I used it "all the
time".

Let's see what I can get out of it, and what the future holds..

No Wayne, surgery to shorten my digits is not on the schedule!! I count
myself very lucky that I have them all, and intact, at this stage of life and
value them nearly as much as I do my eyesight!

Brian Swale.