Re: [OM] ( OM ) E-510 arrived

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) E-510 arrived
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:13:02 -0600
John,

The Leica R-series lenses have enough flange-to-film distance to work with
the E-series.  The Leica M-series lenses do not.  However, I have read of
the new micro 4/3 cameras that will supposedly fill that gap.  I am not too
familiar with these, but perhaps someone else will comment.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA