Re: [OM] HP5 developing

Subject: Re: [OM] HP5 developing
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:39:53 -0600

> Maybe AG is still offering B&W developing service?

Momentarily not full-service.  I can do roll development and scanning, but
no printing at this time. The darkroom is currently boxed up and stored in
the garage. Currently in negotiations for a darkroom space in a heavily
underutilized office building. The moment that is accomplished I'm back in
business again--meanwhile, I'm in temporary digs.

Might want to check with Chris Crawford.  I know he does top-quality work
and would probably appreciate the additional revenue source.

However, if anybody wants to utilize my B&W developing services, please
contact me off-list.

AG