[OM] Damn - now I remember why I found digital so appealing

Subject: [OM] Damn - now I remember why I found digital so appealing
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:32:29 +0100
Having resolved to enter photos taken using wholly OM equipment I rushed
out this lunchtime to finish the roll of portra film (1 shot) so That I
could get it developed and then scan it ready for the next tope, I had I
am sure some nice photos, then when I take teh cover off I notice I have
the cardboard top for iso 800 but I knew the dial was set for 160 Hmm
which was right, yes of course the film was iso 800. I cursed a little
under my breath and asked them to develop it in any case - think I could
maybe have gotten away with iso 400 but I don't think there is a chance
with 800.

drat and double blast!!

--
Iechyd da