Re: [OM] OM-5D, part II, Winter Pear Orchard

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D, part II, Winter Pear Orchard
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:33:06 +0100
Nice set of photo's Iwert. You were lucky to have some sun during the
frosty period.

Wiliam

<http://picasaweb.google.com/zuikooh/WinterPearOrchardWinterperenboomgaa
rd?authkey=X6ixb6J6izU&pli=1&feat=directlink>

There are some alternative images 11, 12, 13, where I played with the
shift center, right and down and two panorama's with the 24 shift
shifted up/down and sideways.

When I look at these, I really wonder why there is nobody (Cosina?)
wanting to produce a full frame camera with a kind of adaptall system on
which these lenses can be used fully functional. I don't miss AF a bit,
not even a tiny one. I know about my OM-bodies and scanning, but that
cost is prohibitive to me. The OM-5D cost me the local equivalent of 17
rolls bought & developed & scanned film. The only thing I miss a bit is
automatic aperture (and multi-spot).

I'm all in love with the OM-lenses again.

Iwert