Re: [OM] Obese cameras and E-system Uberbricks

Subject: Re: [OM] Obese cameras and E-system Uberbricks
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:43:26 -0800
> From: "Sue Pearce"
>

>> It is not part of my ethic to take money from stupid people.
> So you don't have a wife and child to support? Clients often fall
> into that
> area, and who are we to be their brains?

I'm uncertain what you are saying here. Are you saying that clients
don't have wives and children to support, and so have some special
insight into what camera one should be using?

I'm only saying that if you hire a domain expert to do a job, stay out
of their way while they work.

:::: Science uses mathematics to predict the future; economics uses
statistics to predict the past. -- Jeff Barton
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com>