Re: [OM] Obese cameras and E-system Uberbricks

Subject: Re: [OM] Obese cameras and E-system Uberbricks
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:29:21 +0100
Jan Steinman wrote:
-----
> I use a
> certain tool for a reason -- it wasn't just the cheapest
> thing on the
> shelf at Mall*Wart!

-----

And even that might have been a valid reason for you to choose a tool
and being self employed also means you can find and defend your own
reason.

I can also understand however that there are enough ignorant customers
that want "their"photographer to work with "Pro tools" and to those
ignorant customers that only includes Canon and Nikon. Then if you (have
to) depend on those customers I can fully understand people that switch
brands due to these forces. It does not neccesarely mean that these
photographers agree 100% that C and N are the only Pro tools however and
that for some (many) types of photography an Oly would do just as good.
(If not better because for most on this list I believe the ergonomics of
the E-1 specially and E-system in general are highly regarded)

Wiliam