Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: friendship, pasta and mountains

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: friendship, pasta and mountains
From: Nicoletta Da Ros <nicodaros@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:45:16 -0800
beautiful photos, as usual. i particularly like #7 and 16 - the
former because it reminds me of the escapades to malaga and granada
(some 8 years ago when i was living in madrid), those tiny, crooked
streets with destroyed buildings and unexpected splashes of color;
the latter because i love landscapes like this one, and the rays
filtering through the clouds are so delicate.

but i also have to add: good job on the pasta! so many memories of
helping my grandma making pasta for christmas and new year's meals,
flour everywhere, us kids (my younger cousin and i) arguing about who
was first to use the machine to cut the dough into shapes... (and
this is what came out, usually: http://tinyurl.com/atl9h2)

it looks like you had a really good time together, which is the most
important thing :)

nico.