Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: friendship, pasta and mountains

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: friendship, pasta and mountains
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:54:18 +0000
Thanks, Nathan.  I like no 7, of the photos against the derelict
buildings.  But I might have gone up to the Sierra Nevada for some
snowy photos, or perhaps of Granada.  I have some photos of the Sierra
from El Mirador above the Albaicín, opposite the Alhambra.

Oh and the fresh pasta looked very, very tasty!

Chris