Re: [OM] (OT) Need advice on financing a move to digital with some curre

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Need advice on financing a move to digital with some current gear
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:56:46 EST
KEH usually has a representative at the major camera shows around this
country.  I've sold them some stuff a few times and thought the prices paid
were
reasonable.  Mine was an eyeball to eyeball transaction which is in my  opinion
a better way to do business.  It is hard to detect a flinch in an  email or
over the phone.  I have never considered sending anything to them  through the
mail for a possible purchase.  They are a retailer and if they  are to remain
in business, they must make a profit.  I respect that  position and prefer to
do a little marketing myself when selling stuff.  It  generally allows each
side of the transaction to get a more favorable  deal.

Now to the specifics of your camera.  You will realize more out of it  if you
break it down into smaller pieces.  Not the camera, but rather the  kit.  Two
places I would look to sell this type of equipment would be  apug.org and
photo.net.  In photo.net look in the classified under the  community tab.

Bill Barber

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)