Re: [OM] (OT) Need advice on financing a move to digital with some curre

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Need advice on financing a move to digital with some current gear
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:57:35 -0400
Thanks Chuck, I'd forgotten about KEH. Not sure if I'd sell to them
(I'd rather get the money myself rather than give it to them) but it
did give me another place to look at used prices.

So far it seems to be confirming what my quick math last night was
telling me, that the camera and lenses are worth $2500-3000 give or
take, which is pretty much around what I'd need to get a brand new
full-frame DSLR body.