Re: [OM] (OT) Need advice on financing a move to digital with some curre

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Need advice on financing a move to digital with some current gear
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 22:32:46 -0500
You might check KEH.  There are a few Arca Swiss bodies here
<http://www.keh.com/OnLineStore/ProductList.aspx?Mode=&item=0&ActivateTOC2=&BC=LF&BCC=7&ID=59&CC=2&CCC=1&BCL=&GBC=&GCC=>
I didn't check for anything else that you have but it might be there.
You can also check B&H, Adorama and perhaps a few other large stores
with significant used sales departments.

I've never sold anything to KEH but my guess it that you'll probably be
offered about 1/2 of their selling price and condition can be extremely
important to price.  Selling it on your own elsewhere should get you
somewhere in between.

Yes, scanning film gets old.  I haven't done it in a long time but need
to get back to it.  There's a huge backlog.

Chuck Norcutt