Re: [OM] E system metering was Dpreview Challengesbeta:

Subject: Re: [OM] E system metering was Dpreview Challengesbeta:
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 08:59:36 -0500
Every now and again. But there's a woman in the shop I sell most of
my stuff in who already does it, and I'm not all that impressed. I do
have one or two shots that I've messed with, but I learned quickly
that manipulation at that level is a whole other skill set I'm not
willing at this point to tackle.

Besides, my best shots when viewed as prints often elicit the
response: "_That's_ a photograph? I thought it was a painting." I
don't object to such responses. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com