Re: [OM] ( OM ) Resolving power of lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Resolving power of lenses
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 08:32:41 -0500
The use of layers and masking in PhotoShop is for doing things to images
that you never did with film unless you were doing dodging and burning
in the darkroom.  But that's only the beginning.  You can't do in the
darkroom what you can do in PhotoShop with digital.  But if you're happy
that's all you need.

Chuck Norcutt