Re: [OM] E system metering was Dpreview Challengesbeta:

Subject: Re: [OM] E system metering was Dpreview Challengesbeta:
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 18:48:39 -0400
Well, if he's selling them as a "limited edition" that's not limited
(e.g., "limited to the number I can sell) then that is dishonest, if
he is actually creating the impression that what he's selling is a
limited edition (like having 50 prints that are sold as if they were
all part of a 10 print edition). But if he simply numbers his prints
and sells them as an "open edition" and is honest and upfront about
that, I don't see the issue.

So I guess for me it's nothing to do with the nature of the edition
and more to do with whether he accurately advertises (and his
customers are aware) of what he's selling.