Re: [OM] E system metering was Dpreview Challengesbeta:

Subject: Re: [OM] E system metering was Dpreview Challengesbeta:
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:04:10 -0400
.... and yet Bateman is not taken seriously by Canada's artistic
cognoscenti. .......................... promoting and selling endless
numbers of "limited" edition prints puts money in his pocket which is
poo-pooed by the struggling art world.

Check out www.RobertBateman.ca for some of his work that might very well
exceed the detail captured by high end digital SLRs

jh