Re: [OM] PTGui vs PhotoShop photomerge

Subject: Re: [OM] PTGui vs PhotoShop photomerge
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:01:07 +0100
I've played with a few
http://picasaweb.google.com/jez.cunningham/Panoramas
using PS or another program (freeware) whose name I have forgotten.  The
most images I have used is about 17 (I think) for the 360deg panorama of
Madeira, but the result is pretty useless unless you have a very long wall
and a good glass merchant to cut a piece about 10x longer than the height!
I like the ones of Italy and Southsea.
jez