Re: [OM] The Zepplin is Coming!

Subject: Re: [OM] The Zepplin is Coming!
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:43:10 +0000
John Hudson wrote:
> Donald .......... have you been there?
>
> jh

Hi John.

I wish. I was a bit of an aviation geek as a kid, I remember there was a
special or a multi-part thing I collected with features on aviation
museums; maybe it was American, or had an eye on that market. Anyway, it
had all this stuff about various collections all over the place. The
ones I had ticked off were 'possibles' for a visit (world seemed very
simple back then...) including a couple in Germany and one or two in the
States.

Being a geek, anything really big and impressive caught my eye, hence
the hangars for airships were up there on the list.

And I always liked Catalinas. I'd love a flight in one.

D.