Re: [OM] PTGui vs PhotoShop photomerge

Subject: Re: [OM] PTGui vs PhotoShop photomerge
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:28:49 -0500
I'd forgotten about Autostitch.  I started using it when it first came
out and I was wowed by its capabilities.  Then it made a horrible
mish-mash of some pano and I eventually moved on to PTGUI.  Now PTGui
had done the same and I've moved to PhotoShop... well, at least
temporarily.  I'll have to give Autostitch another go since it's been
over 2 years since I last used it.

Chuck Norcutt