Re: [OM] High-ISO performance Rant - Saying it with pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] High-ISO performance Rant - Saying it with pictures
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 23:40:48 -0500
At 10:50 AM 12/19/2008, you wrote:
><snip>not normal people.
>
>Can you believe it?  The Schnozz is praising the 5D????
>
>Run for the hills, it's the end of the world!
>
>AG (don't get me started on the D3X) Schnozz

Can you say Uncle?
and What about the D3X??

Oh, and can you refresh my memory, where is the on off
switch on the om-4t? I'll have to fish some 357batteries
out of  the cat's laser pointer though, and I forget, do I have
to wind the film all the way to 1 or is it 0 when I load the film?
And do the highlight shadow buttons work like photoshop's
highlight/shadow adjustment? It's snowing in New England
so I may need one of those buttons tomorrow.

WayneS