[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: the year winds down

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: the year winds down
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 08:35:09 +0100
The week now ending is the last working week of the year for most
people here. While one can still theoretically work on Monday and
Tuesday next week, in practice most people at my office have taken
those two days off, and since the office is closed between Christmas
and New Year, next time we will see each other will be on January 5th.
So this has been a week of lunches and other pre-holiday festivities.
I also drove my family to Madrid on Wednesday morning for their flight
to Puerto Rico, and of course I was out and about in my daily life.

In other words, one of my "slices of life" weeks:
http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=172

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain