Re: [OM] OM-3Ti Camera Review on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti Camera Review on Zone-10
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 20:20:18 -0400
But Ken, the 35-80 is way too big and heavy to be an easy to use,
unobtrusive, walk around the house sort of lens ready to shoot at a moment's
notice. Perhaps your 35-80 is different from mine but that is the way I feel
!

My impression of your attachment to your OM3T / 35-80 combo is what I sensed
close on 10 years ago when out shooting flowers one spring in Queen
Elizabeth Park in Vancouver, BC. A very elderly Japanese gentleman, a
tourist for sure, came up and literally kissed my camera combo. To him an
old M3 and a 90 / 2.8 Elmarit combo must have been next camera heaven for
him or so one of his party told me!

jh