[OM] For sale - 4" x 5" film holders

Subject: [OM] For sale - 4" x 5" film holders
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 17:34:43 -0400
Looking for a new home are two black 4" x 5" film holders both of which were
newly purchased by me.

Both are in very good to excellent condition and have not been used for
eight years during which time they have been stored in a sealed black film
bag in a deep freezer. The dual in-and-out-sliders move smoothly. The
sliders' locking twirleys function perfectly. The outer shells show no sign
of warping or cracking. There is some light scoring on both sides of the
sliders. The fold out brackets at the bottom of either side fit perfectly
when in the closed position and show a snug fit with the bottom of the
sliders.

As to manufacturer, the holders show "Toyo Cut Film Holder 4x5, Sakai
Special Camera Mfg Co., Ltd, Japan"

If anyone is interested please respond off list. There is no charge. I will
pay postage. The only request is that their new owner sends me a post card
of their local scenery.

John Hudson