Re: [OM] For sale - 4" x 5" film holders

Subject: Re: [OM] For sale - 4" x 5" film holders
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 22:19:51 -0600
John,

My experience with 4x5 cameras is rather limited, though I have an old
Pre-Anniversary Speed Graphic in the closet, along with a few holders.  The
ground glass is in the camera back, and its focusing surface must fall in
the same plane as the emulsion surface of the film when the film holder is
inserted. If the glass is reversed, or the holders are out of normal spec,
any subject focused on the ground glass will not necessarily be in focus on
the film.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA