Re: [OM] One Roll, One Lens, One Hour

Subject: Re: [OM] One Roll, One Lens, One Hour
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:44:14 +1100

> I firstly must say that it is so totally utterly contrary to
> my nature
> to take photos of people in the street (at least without the
> long lens)
> that it is akin to asking of myself to jam a chopstick in my
> eye (I am a
> chronic introvert). I used to wander the crowded city of Sydney on my
> days off, and so many of them managed to exclude even the
> smallest part
> of said crowds.

Geez Marc, even I did a spot of street shooting in Noosa, spent about 45min
trying to find somewhere to park then 45 min trying to decide where to eat.
I thought Noosa was pretty good as it has an interesting variety of people,
though it misses in the architecture department. It's probably easier to do
it in a town other than the one you live in though.

...Wayne