Re: [OM] One Roll, One Lens, One Hour

Subject: Re: [OM] One Roll, One Lens, One Hour
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 22:38:05 -0400
Ken ............. you've got model releases, especially from the lady with
pink hair and the tatoo artist and his customer? - :))

Great photos. I don't see any sign of recession or depression in main street
Iowa.

Please treat us all to more of your one roll an hour on main street in fly
over country.

My wife and I have only a few places left on our places to visit list.
Looking at your photos, fly over Iowa will be added to Mount Rushmore, the
Ozarks and Key West..

jh