Re: [OM] October Road Trip, Part 1

Subject: Re: [OM] October Road Trip, Part 1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:37:28 -0500
You had a couple of images that were wider than the rest.  It was those
I clicked on first (just by accident) that didn't fit my screen size and
caused the left side list of thumbs to scroll to the left out of view.
With those thumbs out of sight I didn't know what was going on.  Now
that I know what's happening I can work around that but I still don't
like the general arrangement of thumbs jumping around to different
positions on every mouse click.

Chuck Norcutt