[OM] Fwd: Tope

Subject: [OM] Fwd: Tope
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 17:14:27 -0500

 Hey Moose,
Hmmm,
No joy on the PS file download again today---hate to see your efforts lost in
the ethers and I will undoubtedly print it.? Perhaps the file was damaged on
the way to your site.? Can we try again??? The TOPE sized image might be my
version? and not yours---can you check?? If? it is yours, I will buy a lottery
ticket this weekend considering the likelihood they would be that similar.?
Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.? I'll try and send the TOPE shot to
Olafo tomorrow if all goes well.
Mike