Re: [OM] October Road Trip, Part 1

Subject: Re: [OM] October Road Trip, Part 1
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 17:49:29 -0500
Some nice shots. First one makes me think you need a shift lens,
or was that on purpose? Same thing with the old windmill.

Some of these would be nice to try with HDR techniques.
I'm always interested in what artistic license can do.

My favorite would be "Building detail in Cedarville." But I think some
LCE would be OK (local contrast enhancement).

WayneS