[OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations

Subject: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:06:26 -0500
Would second the motion on using a Melior or French press  with Italian
roast of fresh beans---perhaps Ethiopian Harar.
Typically have 3 cups in AM on a Sat macro morning.  Would strongly
reccomend a tripod after that routine.
Tea has some theobromine and theophylline but some caffeine too.  All
work in a similiar fashion and the difference is largely a dose effect.
  All are phosphodiesterase inhibitors though cause generalized
"Adenosine activation" as best I recall, to increase alertness.    I
have seen some people Rx with Provigil for narcolepsy and it appears to
cause the inc'd alertness w/o jitters (even in "normal people"), but no
where near the quality of life improvement as superb Melior brew.  Life
is too short.  There is a Keurig machine here which is not bad.

A. Melior Mike

I'm trying to get my shakes back under control.  I've realized that my
coffee intake has increased a bit.  The convenience of the BUNN at work
has
reduced my tea intake.  However, tea is also a caffienated drink.

Do we have a collective opinion on which hot caffiene drink is best as
an
artificial stimulant, yet does not affect our photography?

AG G G G G G G G G GG G G