Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations

Subject: Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 07:38:15 +1100
The only problem is that tea is a much more efficient diuretic than
coffee - the tannin perhaps?
I'm also fond of strong, double boiled Indian chai - not those nasty
flavoured warm milk 'chai lattés' that have become so popular or the
wretched mildly spiced weak tea bag versions but the real thing.
Loose 'black' tea is essential for making that. The Malaysian Teay
Tareh version, made with condensed milk is good too.
And I was in a Spanish style cafe the other day which did a coffee
I've not had before - a good double shot in a glass on top of 20mm of
sweet condensed milk. That was pretty good.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx