Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations

Subject: Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:57:16 -0600
Mike, I have absolutely no idea what you just wrote.  The moment anybody
starts talking in five-syllable words, I'm pretty well toast.  However, I
did catch your reference to Melior or French Press.  We have one of those
which I use periodically.  It makes an awesome cup of coffee.  (folks, this
ain't "joe", this is "puts hair on your teeth and calls you Betsy" coffee).
My problem with it, however, is reflux.  I get a nasty case of reflux after
drinking a couple big cups of pressed coffee.  I can do almost any form of
coffee with minimal or no reflux, but pressed coffee is a sure trigger.  I
also agree that three cups of that and you're in tripod with cable-release
territory.

So, the concensus is to drink more tea?  What then is the proper direction
for ultimate tea-drinking pleasure without risking deteriation of my
manhood?  I learned many years ago the proper care and feeding of a tea-bag,
and I can make a wonderful Cup-o-Tetley.  Unfortunately, I can't get the
pillow-bags anymore--I can only get the Brittish Blend in these round bags
with 2.5g of tea vs. 2.0g of tea.  It makes for a more bitter cup.  I don't
like bitter tea.  (no, I DON'T squeeze the bag).

AG