[OM] Re: Photoshop Bridge / Camera RAW question

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop Bridge / Camera RAW question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 13:41:22 -0400
I don't understand that.  Are you saying you have no software viewer
that can display thumbnails from ORF files?  Even if no JPEG option is
selected a Canon raw file contains a thumbnail and a small JPEG that can
be accessed by cognizant software.  I've never measured it but I think
it must be about 3-4MP on the 5D.  ORF files don't have a similar
capability?

If all this is true I think you need a better viewer.  If so try
downloading a trial version of BreezeBrowser from
<http://breezesys.com/products.htm#bb>  The trial works for 15 days.

Chuck Norcutt