[OM] Re: Discussion around 90mm macro lens etc

Subject: [OM] Re: Discussion around 90mm macro lens etc
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:31:15 -0300
Never having bought so much as a paperclip on eBay I'd have to say that the
vendor's write up is open and candid. He refers to dust inside the lens
along with "two dent inside the elements".

If one is willing to spend US$641 for something one has never cast eyes upon
from a complete stranger one is really buying an expensive pig in a poke and
has to take the very real chance that the pig is only going make a bad
roast.

My advice ............... look around this list membership for items to buy.
That is a 10000% improvement on taking chances on eBay.

jh