[OM] Re: OM-1 Viewfinder

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 Viewfinder
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:50:03 +0200
Hi,

No, this is not buyer's remorse at all, and certainly not even a few,
or a few hundred, specks
of dust, this is a strange deposit inside the lens. In anyway, I am
still thrilled, it just seems as if it something
which should (and could) be cleaned...

Of course dirt in the lens can cause flare / halation / contrast loss!
- I can clearly see the flare
rings reflect off the junk in the lens when I point into the sun.
However, a bit of dust won't do this, this
is much worse.

Anyway, it still appears to be a great lens, and I will definitely
"shoot and be happy" :-)

thanks for the interest, and regards,
Dawid

On 29 Sep 2008, at 3:57 PM, <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>