[OM] Re: TOPE 35 is live!

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 35 is live!
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:38:46 -0500
Olaf Greve wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> O.k., as mentioned last week, today sees the launch of TOPE 35:
> Dealer's choice.
> A modest set of 14 great images is featured in it so far, but if you
> haven't submitted anything so far, and if you have something suitable
> taken roughly within the time interval, you can send it to me (also:
> if you did try sending in something, and you don't see it in the
> gallery, please feel free to resubmit).

Because my brain isn't firing on all 12 cylinders this morning, is the
window for submission still open?  I shot some stuff this past weekend
that I may be able to pick from.  Or, an upcoming excursion this coming
weekend.

Thanks.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon