[OM] Re: TOPE 35 is live!

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 35 is live!
From: "Charles Geilfuss" <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:14:30 -0400
Dawid,
  Rather than try to type them out, I'll direct you to Olaf's page for
submitting to TOPE:

  http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/rules.php

  It is pretty straight forward. Originally it was to be done with Olympus
OM equipment but we have morphed into digital over the years.
  BTW, belated welcome to the List.

Charlie